Tuesday 30 October 2012

Love is not to be owned

Today's topic will be love is not to be owned. I don't know how many of you will agree with this. But for me love is to cherish but not to be owned. You may love someone but he/she might not love you back. And you will not owned him/her. Sometimes you may force yourself to let him/her accept you but in the end you will only get them physically not their Love. Thanks to God that created Love for us to know how to appreciate each beings in the world (I know there are people who has no feelings).

Being Loved is the most valuable feeling that we can get. Cherish it and Loved them back neither is your family, lover, or even animals. I am very fortunate to be loved by so many people my family, friends, lovers, animal....I don't know..But I love cats. Meeoww

Guess I've been typing nonsense here.

Appreciate LOVE

Love,
Yuuki

No comments:

Post a Comment