Tuesday 22 March 2016

Korean Drama overacting me

Good morning bloggers!! Well i know its 1am in the morning but..i kinda miss blogging so tadaaaaa..am back..well i know no one misses me actually..

Last year was not my year eventually..
Impact til now..
Still finding solutions to my problems
But i notice this is how i've learnt how difficult life could be..
I am more appreciating my life now..

Actually I have no idea what to write about..
Well lets just say I finished watching a korean series that triggers the heartache in me and let me back here.. (I should have been more careful of those series..)

I know that i really miss my boyfie.. But deep down in me there is someone that i miss but i couldnt recall who.. (Its just the impact of the series..overacting me)
I think i just missed being held by someone during my ups and downs.. The comfort feelings that makes be misses it the most..
After that korean series session i felt kinda lonely (age factor.. Please go get married soon)..

Just to convey this message.. To you the person that I miss..your touch, the way you pampered me, your eyes.. I really miss you..

After the incident last year (2015), i think i became the person where I am when I was a kid.. Being alone is my fortè. I stopped liking to hang around that often anymore.. But i tried very hard to just force myself being the normal me.. By the end of the day i felt too exhausted being to think of others.
I even heard my friends says I sigh alot during my sleeps.. Is it the everyday stress causing this? Well i even sleep talking.. Last year it became frequent. As long as I am too tired that day i will start sighing or sleep talking.. I hope it is lesser now..

To all readers, til then....


Shall we meet again in other times


Love,
Yuuki

No comments:

Post a Comment